Honeywell HC900 Profibus Communication Setup

shashi616

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a solution for making successful Profibus Communication between ABB 800XA & HOneywell HC90.

I had gone through HC 900 CAtalogue which suggests to go for Prosoft Gateway as Master & converts Profibus to Modbus, however in my case my Master is ABB 800XA & I need to communicate HC900 as a slave to ABB.

All suggestions are welcome.

There are Prosoft gateways that are PROFIBUS masters with Modbus RTU/ASCII ports that can be either Modbus master or slave. They also have PROFIBUS slave gateways with the same Modbus functionality. Also PROFIBUS master or slave gateways that support Modbus TCP client and server.

Thanks for you response!

I am not able to find Slave Profibus Gateway, not sure if it exists.

Can you provide the part no of that if you had used it earlier in any application.