[Q] Wonderware InTouch 9.5 - Dynamic Scale with Dynamic Horizontal Fill

sakacc

Hello all,

I'm new to wonderware so please bear with me,

I'm currently working on InTouch 9.5 and I wanted to know how I can do a Horizontal fill with a scale that are both dynamic (another object), meaning if I have a max SP, min SP and SP , It should be able to adjust the scale and show the value depending on what the tag values are.

In my case, Min usually is negative value and max is positive ~ -10 to + 10 and my setpoint would be in the middle say, 5. The scale and fill should adjust to -10 to 10 and show my setpoint at 5. This is because these values keep changing in the PLC.

Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom