Panelbuilder 32 to RSView Studio

russrmartin

Hey guys. I converted a PB32 file to RSView studio, but when I test the app my tags are not working. The file is talking to a 5000 via ethernet. I configured my comms in Linx Enterprize, and I can browse tags online, those ones work. I tried exporting the tags to a CSV file so I could set the path correctly, but it's not working. What I did was inside the brackets of the address column of the CSV file was change the name to the name of the topic I had configured in Linx Enterprize. The local tab is mapped on my PC. The thing that is getting me is this, when I browse the tags online, they work fine. But, when I export the CSV file I can't see anything address wise that is different. There must be a simple way to address the tags in the Studio project so that this will work, rather than redoing every tag one at a time. Has anyone done this? Thanks.

Russ