FactoryTalk View SE Animation Color Menu Won't Open

Elkelthen

Hello everyone,

The title above kinda explains the whole of the problem as far as I can see. I'm working on a project with some text in it and I need to change the blink colors for the inAlarm state. I can open the color animation menu and all of that, but when I try to click the box with the color (which should open a submenu with lots of colors I can assign) nothing happens. In fact clicking inside of that box actually acts like it deselects the animation window as though I have clicked outside of the window entirely.

Any ideas? As always just let me know if you need more info or anything like that. Thanks!

Check your monitor display settings. have had a similar issue and related to display setting at default of 125% for icons had to change to 100%.

Hey... Been a while but I'm going to reply just to help people in the future.

My issue was fixed by restarting the computer. I didn't want to do it because I work on that system remotely and it can be a pain to restart those and then have to call in to the operators and get through restarting Teamviewer etc, but when I sucked it up and did that it worked. The problem has come back a couple times but always fixable by a restart.