AB Panelview noob question

jimy_f_84

Hello,

I am new to the PLC world, so my question may seem dumb, i am getting more and more comfortable with it, but i have a question regarding an AB panel view.

I purchased a Panelview from ebay to learn programming it and using it.
The item i purchased was Allen Bradley Panelview 6189, how ever it turned out to be just the touchscreen bezel.

I need to figure out what i need to get so i can get it hooked up and running.
I looked at multiple Panelviews at the plant where i work and mine seems to be missing a logic module, or a computer of some sorts, it has the circuit board and power wires, but there must be something to plug into the cable slots on the circuit board.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
saludos a toda la comunidad Hace unos días he venido presentando pérdida de comunicación en una terminal hmi, anexo las imagenes de la secencia...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help out with this Panelview Plus Performance Email. I keep getting an "unable to activate connection "smtp-mail.outlook.com". I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom