TI Series 500

Well, with no outputs I would guess it doesn't really matter what you replace it with.

You could connect your 32 inputs to a cake, or a chair, or a banana, or ....

don't laugh too loud. I had a guy in my PLC class who had a 3 rack PLC 5 system with all input modules. They used it to monitor a hardwired control system that was running an amusement park ride... and used it for troubleshooting purposes

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelMate 1550 which has gone into recovery mode. I can't get it back to Serial transfer mode so I can download the software again...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to communicate with my keyence laser marker using a Mitsubishi plc Q series over Ethernet. I can open a connection and i can read the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Is there any way to communicate the weintek HMI (simulation) with RS emulator 500 logic. No hardware available PLC/HMI. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom