Zelio soft 2 and Windows 8

chud

Really sorry for bringing this up as I know people have asked this site to death for windows7 64 bit driver.

Does the windows 7 64 bit driver works on windows8?
I dont have a windows 8 pc around to test this but one of my customers are struggling to get it to work..
According to me 64 bit driver should work on windows 7 or 8

Ok just went on the customer's pc to see what the problem is....As soon as you try to establish a connection with "test" button a kernel error pops up and pc restarts
Re-installed etc. etc.
No luck

Ok finally got word from Schneider that Zelio Soft 2 doesnt work on Windows 8....
Now I can carry on with my life

zelio soft 2 and windows 8

I tried to talk to the zelio module SR2B201BD with my SR2USB01 cable on my windows 8 laptop running zelio soft version 5 but it would reboot the computer every time. Finally got the SR2BTC01 bluetooth adapter and figured out that even though the com port used with the bluetooth device (in my case port5) was not a chosable port in the drop down menu in the zelio software comm configuration. I had to enter it by hand, everything works great now. Hope this helps someone.