Prices of Simatic Step7 around the world

The package he mentioned is about top of the line I recon, so yes it is pricey, but I think Rockwell has them beat :)

... and I thought it was only Rockwell who was charging ridiculous prices for the software required to program their hardware.

In the UK, a like for like between Rockwell software packages comes at 1600 for Siemens and nearly 6000 for Rockwell.

The Safety software for Siemens is at around 2000, I believe.

Does Rockwell make cheaper software packages? Sure they do... but they'll be about 10% of what Siemens offers as a base package. And let's not forget the simulator too...

Similar Topics

What's up with prices this year? I quoted a job last year with a CLX -L72 and could have bought one for $1,200 - now the cheapest I can find is...
Replies
Views
Anywhere I can get Rockwell list prices without dealing with sales reps? You used to be able to get them with the online configurator and they...
Replies
Views
Schneider Lists the TM221CE16R as having a List price of $289 I can't find anyone that is selling them for even close to that. What gives...
Replies
Views
I have used the Weight modules from Hardy Solutions (Hi 1769-2WS) with great success and I like working with the module, but I always had a...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Can anyone please let me know the prices for RSLogix5000 and 500 ? Full Edition or Proffesional Edition or Standard Edition ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom