Help with a little code.

PLC Pie Guy

Hey all.

I need some guidance here. This is something I came across today when a Ref guy noticed that the HMI isn't displaying the correct time for his next Air Unit Defrost Cycle to start. It been this way for years and just now they notice. LOL....

As you can tell by the rung, the intent is to move the next AU_01.StartTime in succession to the tag Next_AU01_Desfrost. It works but as you can see, it will always display the next time in the row. What I'm looking for is to have it move the value of the next ENABLED start time to the tag Next_AU01_Defrost and ignore any that are not enabled. This rung works when all are enabled as it simply steps through the values. However, they are never all enabled.

There's probably more than one way to skin this cat but Ill ask the question...

Any ideas???

Thanks

RSL5K V20.14 on an L43

rung1.jpg

HAHA, I see. It definitely is to small to see.

I'm not at my computer anymore so I will re-post this question on Monday with a new image.

Thanks