query regarding automation

i want my utility room fully automatic. once i fed the schedule it is being carried all over the month. please suggest any control system.i have genset,compressor,air dryer,pump house(water treatment plant)capacitor bank should work automatically.:(

"please suggest any control system" is a pretty broad request! Obviously, a PLC with an operator interface is the basic architecture recommendation you will get here, with perhaps networked PLCs if you have lots of I/O. Are you looking for brand recommendations? Are you looking for schematics? Are you looking for design methodology? Are you looking for a consultant? To me, at any rate, a little more specific request is in order.

I agree with Tom that your request is as vague as all hell!

I also agree with Pierre that you should consider using a PC!

Do you have any understanding at all about how a computer can control any system?

As far as we know, you don't even know what a PC is for other than surfin' the net!

Do some research, figure out what a PLC is, what a PC is, and how you want to employ whichever one you choose. Then come back with some real questions that we can give real answers to!

If you do know what a PC and PLC are capable of, and you know how to make use of those capabilities, then please post some reasonable (more specific) questions. We will be glad to answer reasonable questions.

Your question implies that you don't have much experience in automation. Rather than looking for specific hardware to do the job, you should be looking for a systems integrator with experience in water treatment. Over the course of the project, you will learn enough to begin doing projects on your own in the future.