1771 ife configuration

helloooo

Hello, all

I want to open the setup window of a BTR instruction in PLC 5 program. The BTR is for analog input from 1771 ife module. However I couldn't do that. It always show " No module exist in the IO configuration for this R/G/M". But the module is exist and is working fine. Who can give me some idea? Really appreciate that!

Similar Topics

Customer got hit with the Nor'Easter and just got power back this AM. Trying to solve a problem where they have (4) 1771-IFE (series C) modules...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am having problems setting up an analog in module. The PLC is existing, and has two 16 slot chassis. Single slot addressing. My new module...
Replies
Views
Hi: I am trying to understand the configuration of the analog inputs from a PLC 5-20. It is an 1771-IFE/C module, and it's using all the 16...
Replies
Views
I used AB 1771-IFE/A and existing ch0 and ch1 used for diff current input. I want to setup ch2 and ch3 for diff volt (0-10V) input. How to setup...
Replies
Views
Hi: I recently tried connecting 2 new single-ended 4-20mA analog inputs to an existing 1771-IFE. The IFE is in a RIO chassis. The values coming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom