PLC Training Videos

clone93

Has anyone ever heard of "The PLC Video Training Series" from Industrial Text and Video? We just received some information on it in the mail, and wondered if anyone here had ever seen it, and if it's worth buying. Comes w/ 10 tapes and a workbook for just under $500. Cheap compared to some training classes, but not so cheap if it isn't any good. Thanks for any input you can provide!

clone3

Maybe you should buy plc videos from ISA because there training videos are more comprehensive and authentic.

Similar Topics

Hello, Im looking to train myself up in PLC's and VFD drives - add another string to the bow as it were. We use them at the company i work...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Anyone have good recommendations for a PLC training board/console? Something that could be used for in-house training refresher course. RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am starting to consider a change in work and am looking for suggestions on training. I have designed and programed 3 units that I've...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm interested in getting an on-site siemens plc trainer to my facility and I'm not coming up with any good results google searching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom