interrupt input module

voltage comparator input module

latching input module

fast input module

rapid response I/O

relay contact output

wire fault input

So.....?

Visit the various vendor sites (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Data Automation etc) and download their documentation and start reading!

That's what any of us would have to do if we didn't already have the manual in hand.

Happy Downloading!

interrupt input module: used in telecommunications to pause conversations

voltage comparator input module: used in electrical distribution to detect brown-outs

latching input module: used extensively in door and window manufacturing, plus general architectural use

fast input module: used for high performance automotive applications

rapid response I/O: military applications

relay contact output: offshore drilling to relay info to base stations

wire fault input: I have never heard of this particular module. Tell your professor to lay off smoking the corn silk

You may want to verify these against your text and other course materials.