FactoryTalk View Machine Edition Multistate Indicator Blink

MSe

Hi,

Iam still struggling to get the multi state indicator in ftview me to work.

I have two states, 0 and 1. Each state makes use of an image. These images are shown depending on the value coming from the plc.

State 1 should be blinking. So I checked 'image blink' in the configuration. However the image is still show as 'steady' image.

How can I get this thing to work???

Thanks.

You need to use monochrome images. Using Microsoft Paint, you can save images in monochrome if you select Monochrome Bitmap.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am experiencing a strange issue with machine using a PanelView Plus 7 and a CompactLogix 1769 PLC. I am using FTView ME V13...
Replies
Views
We are setting up a FactoryTalk View SE Distributed installation, and are working with a partner who is responsible for the remainder of the...
Replies
Views
FTView is Not opening any of my projects . . giving me this message " Failed to open the FactoryTalk Private Directory for the application...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I'm wondering if there is a way to trigger a display to open on FactoryTalk Machine Edition when a tag becomes active in the PLC. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to install FT View Machine Edition in to one of the computer. But not successful yet. Kindly have a look the log I am getting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom