FT Display command parameter

FT Display command parameter {x}

None of these answer my question. The command and parameters calling the Common-AnalogEdit display (numeric input keypad) is:
Display (RA-BAS) Common-AnalogEdit /T{FastOx/DATA::[CLX_FastOx]HMI_Man_LanceCntrl_PulseStart51A},0,120,3151A Pulse Start Time,{x}, /CC
I finally found reference to the /CC parameter in the RSView users manual, but not in any of the FactoryTalk documentation. But I can't find reference to {x} anywhere.

Similar Topics

Good day all, I tried using PrintDisplay and ScreenPrint Command in FactoryTalk view Studio SE v12 in Command Line but it does not work. How can...
Replies
Views
I'm begginer at VBA. What should be the correct way to check if a display is currently showing and then show another display? I tried to put this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to create a search utility for our HMI that an operator can type a tag name and PLC into and it will pull up the correct...
Replies
Views
I have multiple buttons that are configured to Run Command for Display (navigation). I don't see an indicator field, and am wondering how I can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a RSView SE 6.1 application which needs to record some data into the database. So I created a startup macro "Display Record /B...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom