reliance automate 15 programming

jer

I need help, i just took a job with automate 15 plc's i no nothing about the programming of these units.
does anyone know where i can go to get help in learning how to program reliance electric automate 15's. AB has bought them out but they do not have any material on this discontinued line, please help!!!!!!!

Some of their older stuff is hard to find stuff for online but they should have written manuals you can order. I had an Automate system and have or had the software and got the manual from Reliance. If you have the specific Model then goto Reliance.com then support and do a search. If that doesnt work then search the Automation Bookstore.

The best thing to do is get in touch with a local Reliance representative, thats how I got the software. He can also get manuals if willing.