Latest Technology

Steve_D

I am doing an Automation and control newsletter (lucky me!) can anyone point me in the direction of a "latest" breakthrough or a system that will be coming in the near future or something interesting that I can tell my readers about. An example: The new LAN system would have been a great one 10 years ago.
Just a name and website will do, I will research the rest. Thanks

Steve

I get sent a magazine at work called 'drives and control' they seem to feature a lot of the new technology that is being used / developed etc. The web site is www.drives.co.uk

Give that a go, you might find something useful within.

Paul

Similar Topics

HI, havent posted here in a while but usually get great answer from you guys. In the past whenever I set up an HMI system (FIX intellution, etc)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Where can I find the latest hardware series information on Rockwell's Literature library? Specifically a 1756-85E. I want to know the...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have read a bunch of posts on the forum over the years on the "invalid archive apa" problem, including...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have the free version of CCW. Version 11. What is the latest version ? Also , is there a version that is purchased that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom