WinCC Flexible as a Scada Light for around 7000 tags... ?

better

I think I was confused too much yesterday...

When I open a VPN on my laptop first... then the VMware cannot connect to the internet. I open VPN on VMWARE first, then the one on my laptop. That works. Network connection is set to NAT... Yesterday I was working with bridged, but I guess the same probs. I think that VPN thing can do weird things...
On the server, where I will install it on, VPN is not needed, I don't think many problems will happen.

So now I have VPN 2 times open, and flex runtime on both OS, it works.

Have been away for a while.
I cannot say what your problems where exactly. I dont have the same problems. And I know that for example Siemens own support people are using various Vm's to support a multitude of software versions, so it must work for them too.

Last edited: