FTView Point - Trend pointer problem

tokar

Hi guys,

I'm new here and I just started to work as junior automation engineer. It will be much more easier now I have access to this site. Wish me a luck! :)

I noticed a problem with trends in FTV PV 10 & 11. Mouse is not synced with trend pointer, so I can't access to some X-axis values or use slidebar. Maybe it's better to watch the video (LINK).

Sometimes it works, sometimes don't. I tried on a few different browsers, same problem (Chrome, Opera, IE, Edge, Firefox).

Thanks in advance! :D

Since this is a PV+, I assume it is a touch screen too. You may need to calibrate the screen.
I have had a few get way off, could not even select huge Push Button icons.

Edit:
boot the PanelView Plus and go in to the Configuration Mode.
Select Terminal Settings->Input Devices->Touch Screen->Calibration.
Touch the center of the target (+) each of the four times it appears on the screen