Connecting to 1770-KF2 DH+ to RS232

Vaporize

I have an SLC 05/04 that I am trying to connect to. The RS232 port is connected to a screen and the PLC is on the DH+ network.
The system has a 1770-KF2 box. I have been trying everything to connect to the DH+ network with no success.
I have checked all of the dip switch settings and the 1770 even has the light that shows it is connected to a computer. I am unable to see anything, but my own computer in RSLinx. I have tried my cable for RS232 for another SLC 05/02. I have also tried with another computer with a physical com port.
No such luck...
Any ideas?

I am using that same interface with 2 PLC-5s on a DH+ network to connect to RS Logix 5 on a Win XP machine. Post back here and let us know if you got it to work.

Images below are my settings . I have not had any problems with that setup. Cheapest way to get DH+

DH+RS-LINX.JPG switches.jpg DF1-DH+RS-LINX.jpg

Last edited: