Do you think which software is very nice for design control panel?

Platootod

Could anybody reccommend some software for design control panel.
Also, IEC standard for instalation equipment (PLC,Busbar,Magnetic,Circuit breaker...etc)inside control panel.
Thank you very much in advance.

I knew some but may be your's advise better.
Platootod

control panel 01.jpg

Rswire

All I have used and played with, I have found that RSwire is the best interfacing software I have ever used.

1. It infaces with Autocad
Once drawings are made, anyone with autocad can work with the drawings

2. It can cme with a version of Autocad so you do not have to purchase the full blown Autocad

3. Has many many standard core racks, switch gear, busway etc... The drawings it developes are all industry standard

4. Natually, there are added bonuses when using Rockwell software for PLC. Such as it will interogate the PLC code, comments symbols and descriptions and build a project with drawings, terminal strips, wire numbers, MCC, motors etc...

5. It has been out for quite some time