S7 mmc problem

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

I've made the stupidity of formatting my siemens s7 1200 mmc in my card reader. So now it doesn't work. I've read the thread about s7 mmc but the images and description was old and unavaliable. Is there anyway of formating my memory card so I can use it again? It is a 2 mb s7 1200 mmc.

Further more, if I download the project to the mmc as a program card and then wants to update it with a diffrent project with diffrent hardware 24vdc instead of 230vac. How do I do? The manual says insert an empty memory card, how do I make it empty? ( this is where i formated it in windows =P )

It is this post that has corupted links

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=350175&postcount=69

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've got a strange problem. I've developed a program which its capacity is 266KB. My PLC is S7 315-2DP. I've bought a brand new MMC with...
Replies
Views
dear sir , i formatted the 512kb s7mmc ,and i want to recover it 1-could you pls send me the "512kb.s7img" of the mmc. i had downloaded it...
Replies
Views
I need the *img file of MMC,who can help me,I am in Germany. MMC for S7-300 oder number:6es7953-8LL11-0aa0 ,2Mb my e-mail:[email protected] help me
Replies
Views
i am having MMC card(512 kb ) with me. i had format that card with siemens original image & Winhex software. but still PLC is not able to download...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a problem with MMC 8 MB. After failure while downloading to CPU my memory card was corrupted. STOP blinks on CPU. I tried to format...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom