how to merge ladder diagrams on rslogix5000

timalg

dear friend,
i use rslogix 5000.I have a program consisting of several ladder diagrams.is there a way to merge them in only one logic diagram to print it.

regards

I am not sure what you want to do. Can't you just select the rungs from one and paste into the other one?
Or if the tags are different, you can export the routine and import in the other one, it will copy the tags also (it will prompt you first)

If you are looking to print a rung here and a rung there, if there are not too many, perhaps the easiest way is to open MS Word. Then go to RSLogix/Studio, select ONE rung and do a copy. Then go to Word, right-click and select Paste Special, and paste the rung in as a bitmap.

The paste will auto-size the rung to fit the margins, which may make some complex rungfs seem to be in a smaller font than others.

HTH

dear friends,
thaks a lot for your help .to clarify as in the attachement document I want to merge between motor_start_stop and operation.
thqnks

Routines.gif