FPWin GR - File Uploading Error

mczubek

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and PLC programming in general so in the responses, please explain things like you would a 5 year old. Thanks in advance.

My problem is, I have a Panisonic PLC which I need to connect to in order to change the program. This PLC requires the FPWIN GR software. The information for this system is below. Whenever I try to upload from the PLC or open an existing file of the program it tells me this error.

"Program File. Impossible to read. This PLC type is not supported." The file type is an *.fp and is 30kb. The program can open other *.fp files that are 16kb and smaller.

The System information is below:
Windows XP Pro Version 2002
FPWIN GR Version 2.70

I tried to compress the program file and open it that way with no success. I'm not sure if my program is missing something or what. Please advise.