PB32 to FT Help again please

IdealDan

Please confirm this for me:
In PanelBulder32 this Tag 'Ka962a' has the following set up in Tag Editor:
Data Type=Bit Array, Array Size=2, Address=N10:56/2, Description= State extract, Node Name=SLC_1,
On the object representing this Tag on the Display, it has states 0, 1, 2, 3, (ie. number of states is 4)
what precise setting should do in Factory talk for this Tag in order to correct error of BIT ARRAY NOT SUPPORTED?

Use an INT, but first move N10:56 to another int in the PLC, masked with 0x03.
Thanks for responding,
If I understood you well Bro, I should move N10:56 to next available integer (say N10:57)? Could you please elaborate a little more on that of 0x03?
I appreciate your input

3 in binary means you have four states 00, 01 , 10 and 11 and you said so in your statement.
3 as a mask (0X03) means than only 00, 01, 10 and 11 will pass thru.
Thanks, Based on my above states information, what do I input under states please?
Secondly, Since a Numeric display converts to Text object, Do I have to take it back to numeric display in Factory Talk or Do I use text object like that in FT?