Mitsubishi GX works 2

allend222

On a GX works 2 program I am currently unable to change to online/write/read. I went to Ladder Edit Mode(Z) under the Edit tab to see if I could change it back to read mode and now both options are unable to be selected. Any ideas?

Being OPs single post I assume he figured it out.
Online editing in gx works 2 can be a bit tricky on what icon to press first and how to exit editing wo having code show up as different online offline.

Currently the only type of online I can go is write while online (online edits) or
write mode. I am not trying to switch the program and I have tried to close it out and open it back up but I still am unable to do anything but those two options. Work got pretty busy yesterday and I was unable to get on and reply.

Is it monitoring you wish? And your code is freshly compiled and downloaded?
Please explain further, maybe what plc, maybe pics, did you develop the code. I’ve used gxw2 quite a lot but it was a year ago now and feel I should be able to help if I know more. It’s a friendly software.