Telmecanique PLC TSX-17 - Problem....

darshan

Hi all,

(Telmecanique PLC TSX-17 )
HEC-FX417-Schinider's 9-pin end was connected to IO extension port of PCL by mistake. The HEC was off and suddenly the plant got shutdown. PCL reads "MD".
No other indications appearing even after switching ON/OFF several times. Can any one pl guide what is "MD"? Is it possible to get PLC back into operation ? How? Is it possible that the memory got crashed ? Where I can get the software for this PLC if sw is crashed ?

The EPROM is PL-74V20. How to recover program from this?
No catalogue is available & where can I get a detailed catalogue ?

Can anybody provide the cable & connection details Pl.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
I have a file which I'm hoping is for a Mitsubishi A172SHCPUN processor but I can't see how to open it in GX Developer V8.102G The file is a zip...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom