FactoryTalk View Translation Utility

CannM1

FactoryTalk View Translation Utility: Anyone know how I can get my hands on this? I am unable to find the download anywhere...

You will need a TechConnect support contract to access KB 481190 at the AB website.

Copy & paste below..

Language Translation Utility for FactoryTalk View Site Edition and FactoryTalk View Machine Edition 481190 | Date Created: 04/10/2012 | Last Updated: 02/19/2018
Access Level: TechConnect Email this page
Print Subscribe to Updates

Question

What is the Language Translation Utility for FactoryTalk View Site Edition and FactoryTalk View Machine Edition?
Disclaimer

User created application strings are translated using machine translation software powered by a third-party service....

Similar Topics

Hi all, I created a project and I made the translation into Russian, I modified the excel file without any problems and the Russian translation...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom