Communication possibilities between Bachmann controller and Allen Bradley PLC

KevinQ

Does anyone have experience with setting up a data communication between a Bachmann M1 controller and an Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC? Both Bachmann and Allen Bradley offer a wide variety of fieldbusses and protocols that they can use to communicate with other systems. Preferably I would stick to an Ethernet based solution, but I'm loosing the overview about what is possible.

I'm looking for someone who has personal experience with setting up such a communication between a Bachmann controller & an Allen Bradley PLC and could share his/her story about what kind of bus system or network protocol you used.

Thanks!
Kevin

Similar Topics

Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom