Emulate SLC and ControlLogix

A_G

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for a way to test MSG instructions that will be sent between a SLC and a Controllogix. Is there any way to test this, without the physical processors? I used RSLogix500 Emulate to run the SLC program. I think I can use RSLogix5000 Emulate to run the Controllogix program (have not tried it yet). Is there any way to get these two emulated programs to communicate with each other to test the MSG instructions? Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I'm wondering if this has been done before if possible to create an Emulate file that have motion control axis? I tried to...
Replies
Views
I have installed Studio 5000 Professional version V36 a time ago and installed today Logix Emulate V36. I have a exsisting PLC program, but...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I would like to know if it is possible to simulate an exchange of messages (MSG) between two MICROLOGIX 1500 in the EMULATE 500...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone is it possible to connect the studio logix5000 emulate to a siemens wincc 7.5 running on another pc? if so, what do i have to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom