PLC Communication with Ethernet error

I Want to program weintek hmi MT8071ie with ethernet port to Mitsubishi Electric Q06UDEHCPU but while setting parameter in easy builder pro plc communication only via usb is showing how can i communicate using eithernet port of Mitsubishi Electric Q06UDEHCPU and hmi weintek.

is this the drivers issue in easy builder pro for Q06UDEHCPU ?

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to communicate controllogix PLC 1769-L33ER with S7413-3PN/DP using there elthernet connection. So how we can do this? Is any devices...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an older system that incorporates a PLC 5/20C and 1785 ENET A sidecar. Right now, I have the rack in a lab environment completely...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am new to PLC systems. I'm trying to connect a Rievtech PLC to a Rievtech HMI directly through Ethernet communication. After...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I'm working on a project that involves interacting with a physical device controlled by a MicroLogix via a mobile app designed with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom