allen bradley panelview550 firmware

arjunmurali17

Dear team,
I am trying to update the firmware of allenbradley panelview550 model 2711-K5A2 keypad type with previous firmware ver4.20.i used the firmware update utility to upgrade firmware,selected firmware file from list and com port is also detected as I use a UIC dh485 convertor for communication.But when boots up it showing error code 32 always after booting and gets stuck there always.The problem is its showing error in downloading firmware as RESET PANELVIEW TO START FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD-NETWORK IS IDLE.This model hmi don't have a reset switch so I am confussed what to do next.

firmware550

newattachment.php
Mike please find the attached image of my last step.

Similar Topics

Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom