1756-hyd02

cfleming

I having an issue on my hydraulic card. my step feeder (channel 0) is getting cross voltage with my turning rolls (channel 1). i have checked wiring 1000 times changed some cables. when my step feeder is idle and you trigger turning rolls to go down, roughly a 10" stroke, i get signal on my out put voltage for my step feeder for the duration of the cycle.roughly 3 volts. then my step feeder has to regain its position. i have changed my card out with the same issue occurring. i'm relatively new at this so where do i need to go from there. do i have a dirty ground i'm missing or what are your thoughts. the only common thing between the two is power supply and earth ground in cabinet.

thanks

Similar Topics

We need help getting Physical Axis and Feedback faults on 1756-Hyd02 hooked to some temposonic ghs0140ud601-de2 sensors.
Replies
Views
I tried to download the file from Rockwell but their EDS download has every rev EXCEPT 19. Rslinx won't recognize the device and I think it's...
Replies
Views
HI: After three years my customer has changed his mind and he finally decided to use a motion control system instead of conventional analog...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to get some advice from some of you who have upgraded from PLC5 to Contrologix and went to a 1756-HYD02 module from a 1771-QB...
Replies
Views
Would a 1756-HYD02 module be able to control the swash plate angle on a hydraulic pump/motor equipped with LVDT feedback? We have an application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom