Accumulating Pulses Produced

dave k

I AM Using a AB micro1500 PLC and the PTO instruction. I need a program or technique to keep a running total of all pulses produced from the PTO instruction. Basically I need a countinuous accumulating counter :beerchug:ter.
My application is a stepper motor that will do an index delay and then do another index. I need to know the pulses that have been produced during the moves.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, Can anyone tell me why the MinDuractionACC isn't accumulating in the example below? Is it just a visual bug? I've tried in multiple...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, so I added some inputs and 2 TON timers to an existing program that I knew was working just fine before I added these. I verified...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, we have a big trouble with our drives; In our application we have often to disable the drive and hold it on brake; The problem is after...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this today. Very likely due to being sick and not thinking straight, plus my inexperience with...
Replies
Views
In a system I'm working on, remote well pump sites report to a central controller. Amongst other signals, the remote well pumps report the daily...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom