Unitronics tags into Intouch

martin1

Hi all,

I'm looking to read a number of MF tags from a Unitronics v570 plc into Wonderware Intouch SCADA.

I can read in MI's & MB's but I'm struggling with MF's.
Has anyone done this befor that could assist please.

Regards

What are you getting vs what are you sending and is it in a numeric display might be a simple formatting error on you hmi side. also how are you connected, Ethernet, Modbus ????

I am getting no response from the PLC.
I am communicating via Ethernet.
A numeric display with decimal point. E.g. 0.56

I am trying to read a value in MF0.
I've been told "416385 F" should work but nothing

Similar Topics

I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a customer that has a V530 that the screen died on him. He has asked me to come out and pull the old program out of the bad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on...
Replies
Views
Hi ! i need to connect 2 plcs . S5 Siemens to > Unisream of unitronics . my idea is to do RS232 by the I/O . Meaning to use 1 output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom