Siemens and Kepware

I can't say for sure when the ET200SP got launched, but am quite sure that it came out before the S7-1500.

Have you tried using the S7-300 connection instead?

SLightly off topic, but while the ET200SP IO cards were released before the 1500, the CPUs were released after. The ET200SP CPUs are the 1500 family replacement for the ET200S CPUs in the 300 family.

Hi,

I am trying to do the same thing. I am using PLCSIM for ET200SP, KepServerEx for OPC communication and NETtoPLCSIM. As recommended I have tried:

1. Turning off firewall
2. Permit access using Put/get with remote partner
3. disabled optimized block access

Still I have no luck. For checking my laptop network I tried same thing with PLCSIM S7300 and it worked but same settings are not working for ET200SP. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Regards,
Kazmi

I am trying to do the same thing. I am using PLCSIM for ET200SP, KepServerEx for OPC communication and NETtoPLCSIM. As recommended I have tried:

1. Turning off firewall
2. Permit access using Put/get with remote partner
3. disabled optimized block access

Still I have no luck. For checking my laptop network I tried same thing with PLCSIM S7300 and it worked but same settings are not working for ET200SP. Can anyone help me?

For the ET200SP CPU which is a S7-1500 inside, you have to use rack=0 and slot=1, instead of slot=2 which you have to use for a S7-300 CPU.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Actually, its already set at Rack 0 Slot 1. I have also attached the picture of it. Problem is still there. What other thing do you recommend?

Thank you

ET200SP device configuration.JPG

Thank you for your reply. Actually, its already set at Rack 0 Slot 1. I have also attached the picture of it. Problem is still there. What other thing do you recommend?

Does Nettoplcsim find the PLC when you use the browse button ("...")?

When you start the Nettoplcsim server, you can open a monitoring window from the context menu when you right click on the station row. Do you see there any connection attempts when you start the kepware server?