Way OT : DMX Lighting Controller

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just acquired one of these DMX Lighting Controllers, and got to say it has the worst User's Manual ever, full of errors, and not clear in what it is trying to say. It has me completely baffled, but that's not hard as I'm new to this sort of thing....

Wondering if anyone has any experience with these or similar, and can offer any advice, or give tutorial....

Keep it off the forum, PM me if you can help in any way...

Ha! I have just watched a Youtube video that is teaching me a lot, then realised the controller he is using is almost exactly the same as my far-east one - I have downloaded the Elation manual, and it is so much clearer to understand. Well at least it is in English, not Chinglish, lol

Similar Topics

Hi, How is a ADDMX function setup to communicate to slave devices (Modbus TCP/IP) that connected to BMENOS0300 in a M580 Remote drop. I have...
Replies
Views
Let's say I am making fountain. I use Sunliye Suite 2 to make all animations of lite, including pumps. How could i transfer signal from DMX to...
Replies
Views
I am facing this issue quite often where I want to read from this gateway but it stops after sometime. I am able to read data from it for few...
Replies
Views
:wish:Hello I want to sent the commands attached from PLC to DMX Controller.When i00 command is sent it replies as shown as fig in hyperterminal...
Replies
Views
<P>I want to interface a dmx controller with a siemens simatic plc s7.the dmx controller has RS 232 serial port in it.The dmx controller accepts...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom