siemens sinamics control unit CU250S-2-USS

Hasitha

Dear Team,

I need to increase the maximum speed of my drive upto 60 HZ. and sadly im stuck with some parameter. Below parameters are already changed and still im facing the same problem. :(

p0310- Rated motor frequency
p1082- Maximum speed in rpm

The issue which i drive upto this matter is fault F7901 when i increased my motor speed into maximum(upto 50 HZ). So i thought that if i adjust my maximum frequency upto 55HZ i can easily run my motor in 50Hz.

Plz advice???

Also p0100-IEC/NEMA Motor stds is at 0 .(Europe 50 Hz)

May i put it into 1 or 2 (Means NEMA motor 60 hz) ??????

Did you already check what that fault F7901 means? And about those motor parameters. Those are rating values which are stated in the type plate in the motor. You cannot change them. If you want to increase output freq. of the drive you have to find parameter "maximum output freq" or something like that.

e:forget to mention but of course you have to choose are you using 50hz or 60hz rating values and that depends what is your supply voltage.

Last edited:
Did you already check what that fault F7901 means? And about those motor parameters. Those are rating values which are stated in the type plate in the motor. You cannot change them. If you want to increase output freq. of the drive you have to find parameter "maximum output freq" or something like that.

e:forget to mention but of course you have to choose are you using 50hz or 60hz rating values and that depends what is your supply voltage.

Dear Mara,
I know that i need to increase the maximum frequency and that what im asking what is the relavant parameter. Also F7901 means motor overspeed and manual says i need to increase the P1082 (means maximum speed)
Since im in srilanka here we use 50 HZ

Change P310 back to 50hz
Now change P1082 and P2000 to 60
your motor will now go to 60hz

Dear JRW,

i alredy changed p1082 and i cant find p2000 on my drive. I think its because that it is on acces level 2 stage.
So please be kind enough to explain me how to access for p2000( Reference speed reference frequency) 🤞🏻 🤞🏻:oops::oops: