Mitsubishi FXos-30mr PLC Keyword Problem

mangalb

Hello

I am having Mitsubishi PLC FXos-30MR
By mistake we have entered wrong key word ( pass Word ) and not able to recall.

The PLC is not able to go to Stop Mode by Switch and also
not allowing to downlaod new program ...not able to reset/Clear the PLC Mem tooo.

Any PLC Expert PLease Help

Regards
Mangal
[email protected]

If you have forgotten the 'keyword' your only option is to have the PLC's memory wiped and the program reloaded. (A mitsi dealer can do this) You have to have the original program for this.

The stop switch is linked mechanically to a stop switch on the PCB, maybe this link has failed.

You will not be able to go online with the plc at all without the keyword.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have a mitsubishi FXos-30MR-ES (100-240AC supply version) that went dead after plugging in the SC-09 programming cable while trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello all Anybody know what it means when the plc power light pulses on and off. The run switch is in the run, but the run light is not lit...
Replies
Views
I need help? I don't know much abought this PLC. I need to know how to make a timer work. I'am tring to start a timer when I start a pump. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom