Status codes

bb1fit

I have a program that has motor status codes in the logic. I have attached screen shots. I for the life of me do not see where these things go or what they do. I understand what they should do, but doing a cross reference yields nothing but the 3 mov instructions. Can anyone tell me how to use these? How do you set up an input to use these bits? Thanks...

Without knowing anything about your system, I would ~GUESS~ that the status code is being used by an HMI to indicate the motor status. Like when StatusCode = 0, the motor/machine is Gray (or whatever your "OFF" Color is), =1 is Green, =2 is Red, possibly flashing.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone ! Is there a list for status information codes in diagnostic viewer? I am getting s908 remote I/O Failure with status information...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have just recently purchased a 1734-AENTR module so that I could learn how to configure it through LogixDesigner and establish comms...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a system on 1756 L73 that works with supervisor on EN2TR modules. Everything works correctly, except that EN2TR (1) with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom