Wago, e!****pit and wonky time variables

Havende

Hi everyone :)

I'm working on project now where I'm using Wago PLC 750-8207 and e!****pit for programming. I have an interesting bug/error coming up when I use the TIME datatype. Whenever I try to declare a TIME variable the value turns totally wrong.
IMG_14341.jpg

Does anybody know what this can be or how I can fix it? It has happened several times in different projects.

Similar Topics

Recently all of my projects are erroring when I'm trying to enter simulation mode. I receive the 'License File Missing.' & 'License file invalid'...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to connect my WAGO PLC to multiple databases. It is currently connected to a single MySQL database using the library...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to WAGO PLCs and e!****pit. I am trying declare variables from a Modbus Slave Connected using serial to WAGO PFC200 and pass...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to WAGO PLCs and e!****pit. I am struggling to program a 750-881 PLC since I am unable to see/add an application under the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've bought WAGO PFC200 controller to automate my smart home installation. After that I've noticed, that I also need to buy e!****PIT or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom