Medoc(PC) to PLC A1SJ cpu S3 with cable sc09 cannot communication

Shehoxs

Please Helpme as soon as

Conection PC to PLC I am used cable SC09 (Red colour)

have problem communication (for Upload or Download)
From Medoc V2.4 (PC) to PLC A1SJ CPU-S3 (massage on medoc is Transfer Pending)
I tray change cpu type from A1SJ(H) with A1S on medoc have same Problem

on my PLC unit have 1pcs A1SD61 for high speed counter and comunication plc to HMI use conector on right side rack PLC

please helme for solve my problem top urgent, tanks very much fo your help

Best regards

shehoxs

1. is your PC serial port ok?
2. is your PC+Software+cable set able to program other similar PLC?

(for each point ask yourself - how do you know? how did you test it?)

absolutly ok I tray with other PLC (same A1SJ CPU S3)work fine,
software I use Medoc, but on this PLC(problem) can't communication
What difrent Communication DB25 conector on Front panel CPU with
extention cable?
I always conect my PC to PLC with DB25 conector on Front Cpu and extention cable on Rack for HMI

absolutly ok I tray with other PLC (same A1SJ CPU S3)work fine,
software I use Medoc, but on this PLC(problem) can't communication
What difrent Communication DB25 conector on Front panel CPU with
extention cable?
I always conect my PC to PLC with DB25 conector on Front Cpu and extention cable on Rack for HMI

Something else you might try if you have ruled out everything else, is a different computer. I have literally hooked up to hundreds of plc's with my laptop, but there is one A1 PLC that I could not communicate with. As a last resort I tried an old desktop. It had no problem. I don't know if it was a combo of that PLC and the voltage available from my laptop serial port or what, but the old desktop got me out of a bind.

I've never worked with A-series, but with F-series:
- Some programmers use non-default port settings as protection from non-authorized access to PLC.
- Communication port becomes unaccessible for programming software if the PLC program uses it for serial data exchange (RS instruction). The port is occupied since the first RS instruction execution and until the PLC is powered down. The only way to release the port is to cycle the PLC power in stopped mode.

Also, ensure that your computer COM port is not used by any other program.