AB Panel View 6 Plus 1000

Hello All...

Thanks in advance..

We have Panel View Plus 1000 installed in our premises..recently Rockwell has given us the advance product said, Panel View 6 Plus 1000..
The basic difference which i encountered first is that, during start-up in previous panel view i.e. plus 1000 we have a square dot on the corner of screen which avoid loading of application and directlt takes us on the setting page...but in PV 6 Plus 1000...i don't find any such dot during start-up..due to which i am not to avoid the application start-up and navigate to the setting page..
Is there any other option available in panel view 6 plus..

Connect a USB keyboard, then press the "Default" button on the rear of the Logic Module.

You will enter into a menu system....

Use the keyboard down-arrow to choose the second line, and use the keyboard right-arrow to change the BOOT OPTION to "Safe Mode".

Then up-arrow to get back to the top line - "Continue Booting with selected option", and press "Enter".

The PV Plus will then boot into configuration mode...

Note : You cannot use the PV Plus front panel up, down, left , right, navigation keys, you must use a USB keyboard.