Need Panelview protocol change to Ethernet IP from DF1

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have a runtime file for a Panelview that's set up for DF1 communication protocol. We want to change it to communicate with the same PLC (ML1200) via Ethernet through a 1761-NET-ENI. Our version of Factory Talk View Studio isn't allowing us to modify the file (probably a RSLinx issue). In any case, would anyone be willing to make the protocol change if we sent the .mer and .apa files via email?

Should be straightforward. Which version of FTView Studio are you using ?

I'll send you a PM with my work e-mail.

Similar Topics

I currently have an issue trying to track down a tag in the PLC. This tag is for a panelview indicator that was custom created. Can someone assist...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have another problem. This time with PanelView. I am working on project with PanelView Plus 7. It offers just upt to 200 alarms. But I...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, we have one production line with 5 Panelview Plus these are connecting to one Logix5000 via Ethernet. We want to change one...
Replies
Views
Dear forum: I have FactoryTalk View Studio ME, PanelView Plus 1000, and Windows CE On the PanelView I am using the: Program Launcher & Foxit...
Replies
Views
hello frnds, I need some help on how to write a recipe in Panelview C600 HMI, using Panelview explorer.The recipe has five parameters like Ring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom