24 inch resistive touch screen

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
We've been using 24" capacitive panel mount touch screens from Stealth Computer. While we really like the larger display area the capacitive touch does not play well with latex gloves. We don't really want to go back to 19" screens. While we have found a few alternative candidates, I'm wondering what resistive touch screens you all may be using and what you think about them.

Advantech have resistive touch panel computers. I have found their gear to be tretty good and have had no problems to date. Possibly only to 17" though.

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a supplier of a three-position rotary selector switch (momentary, spring-return to center) that I can use to control the operation...
Replies
Views
I currently have 4 siemens mp277 10 inch touch screens I deal with. Lately 2 of them have been giving erratic touch screen results. To specify...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm having trouble thinking about this one... If I have a roll (20lbs), sitting on a roller with bearings and it takes very little to cause...
Replies
Views
I have Siemens HMI MP 277 10 inch 6AV6 643-OCD01-1AX1 When I power up it first brightness on screen then at left side green color bars appear and...
Replies
Views
good morning, we have Siemens HMI MPI 377 19 inch, the screen is Black but its working, and we don't have backup. i have new screen, my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom