Siemens LOGO! question

Coralreef

Hi all

On a Siemens LOGO i need to change an output from no 1 to 3 - reason is that output 1 is damaged and output 3 is free :D

I dont have software on the PC so im trying on the display/buttons on the LOGO.

Offcause i could write down all the code made on Q1 and proghram it again on Q3, but its a rather large part so i would rather just change 1 to 3 some how ???

Can it be done easily ?

Hi

How about a simple piece of code

something like this

A Q1
=Q3

-||-----()
Q1 Q3

never used a logo, but should be simple enough to impliment

hope this helps

Neil B

Year ofcause why not just do a program on Q3 that says if Q1 then Q3 !!!

Im not a logo user either i mostly do S400 series og Control Logix - so it was hard to even find out how to get into programming mode :D

Its my nabours heat installation thats controlled by the logo.

does it have a display .. if there is a display .. there is a way to edit the program without connecting your PC to the controller. you have to read the LOGO! manual.
I wish you luck !!!