Modicon PID2..negitive low engineer range

darrenj

OK..so i have a PID2 block controlling a valve, this valve opens and closes to keep water coming out of a cooler at 2 deg c..

I have a 0-100 deg RTD,

In the PID block at 4x +12 i have to put in the low engineer unit.. in the case of the RTD i have now it is 0, However how would i handle it if it is a -100 to +100 RTD? The PID block wont take a negative number..

There must be some work around trick but im drawing a blank right now..

Thanks

Darren

Sorry...momentary brain ****...

Instead of scaling i just put in 4095 as the max unit and use the raw values.....

Similar Topics

I am looking to hold a value in a PID loop. The application is i am running x amount of liters through a flow meter...my loop is perfect and i am...
Replies
Views
I have to convert a 984 program to Unity. In the 984 are 11 PID2 loops. In Unity I want to use PIDFF. In which cases I have to choose between...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom