How to connect this motor?

agarb

I have a 600 volt IEC motor and I am a bit uncertain about how to interpret the wiring diagram. Can somebody look at the attached images and help me determine how to properly connect this motor? The terminal box has 12 leads of which are strapped together in six sets of two. I marked up the terminal box photo with how I think it should be wired but would like another opinion. Thx!

nameplate.jpg diagram.jpg terminal box and proposed wiring.jpg

Similar Topics

I was asked to disconnect and later reconnect a motor but told the customer it would be 4 hours before I could get there as I was on a job. They...
Replies
Views
480V. 40HP to 50HP pumps. PLC control. 24DC. Customer specified Fused Disconnects at each pump. We are opting to do Fused Disconnect (UL98) -...
Replies
Views
While not a PLC question, I figured there are people here who will have an answer for this question. I have two situations: 460 VAC motor with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Everyone I am a beginner to PLC. I am currently working on a project to build a door cycle tester. Allen Bradley Micrologix 1100 is used to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Everyone :site: I am a beginner to PLC. Recently, I am working on a project to build a door cycle tester utilizing Allen Bradley (1100) and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom