Wago libraries

BigDataM

I have a couple missing libraries for a wago project and I am having trouble finding them. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. syslibcallback.lib, syslibsockets.lib, and wagolibsockets.lib. Thank you.

I think these are tied to your specific hardware. Get in touch with Wago support and ask for the libraries that go with your hardware. It is probably useful to know which version of codesys you are running, in order for the Wago people to supply you with the correct files.

what version number are you using, the libs you mentioned are available on the german and the com sites, if no success, please give me a message back.

If you have them and could link them, I would appreciate it. I didn't have any luck finding them on the wago site.

I did manage to find the syslibsockets.lib and the syslibcallback.lib, but I have not been able to find the wagolibsockets.lib.