Omron Zen Counter Program

zenml

Hello all, new on here, and relatively new to plc programming.

I am trying to write a program which counts as it receives a cycle end input, and after a set number of cycles turns on an output for a set time, then the out put turns off and the count resets to zero and does this cycle again.

This is what i have,
Input I0 - Cycle end
Counter C0
Output Q0

Pretty basic I know, but i cannot turn off this output after a set time, or reset the counter, i spent a good while trying to figure it out
Would be grateful for any advice help

Thanks
Mick

Counter.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong . . .

But I believe you need the counter to count the inputs . . .
A timer which the counter triggers when the count is reached . . .
An output which the timer turns on when it starts . . .
And then the timer resets the counter and itself when it finishes. (Turning off the output.)
Poet.